What will be Your main tasks?
We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer to join us and share his/her experience with CodeAcademy students. We believe that the best way to learn things is by complementing theory with practical tasks, that‘s why a big part of our lectures is devoted to practical assignments.
- Deliver professional lectures to CodeAcademy students including both theory and practical tasks (duration and frequency of lectures depend on Your availability).
- Cooperate with CodeAcademy administration in order to meet the needs of CodeAcademy students.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Check students‘ homework and provide them with feedback.
What do we expect from You?
- HTML/CSS – grid included
- OOP (alternatives)
- Webpack configuration
- Browser + Node.js Environments
- Ubuntu server hosting via ssh and Nginx
- Agile principles
- Project management – Scrums, jobs, function workflows, UML diagrams.
- Team leading experience would be highly beneficial.
- You are responsible, initiative, and able to work in a team.
- You have a continuous interest in technology trends.
What can you expect from us?
- Professional development opportunities;
- Opportunity to gain new skills as a Team Lead while working with a group of students;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
- Internal events boosting team spirit.
- material for lectures is provided in most of the cases.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Salary: from 2000 EUR (net)