What will be Your main tasks?
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to join us and share his/her experience with CodeAcademy students. We believe that the best way to learn things is by complementing theory with practical tasks, that‘s why a big part of our lectures is devoted to practical assignments. Java course is composed of SE programming, Spring + Rest API + React.
- Deliver professional lectures to CodeAcademy students including both theory and practical tasks (duration and frequency of lectures depend on Your availability).
- Cooperate with CodeAcademy administration in order to meet the needs of CodeAcademy students.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Check students‘ homework and provide them with feedback.
What do we expect from You?
- 3+ years of experience working with Java (hands-on experience with Spring framework would be considered as a strong plus).
- Team leading experience would be highly beneficial.
- You are responsible, initiative, and able to work in a team.
- You have a continuous interest in technology trends.
What can you expect from us?
- Professional development opportunities;
- Opportunity to gain new skills as a Team Lead while working with a group of students;
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues;
- Internal events boosting team spirit.
- lectures are happening in the evenings (6 PM-22 PM), so they can be easily combined with other activities.
- material for lectures is provided in most of the cases.
Only selected candidates will be informed. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Salary: from 25 EUR/ hour (gross)