- Concepts of design, UX and UI
- Technical conditions for web pages, device screen settings
- Types of websites
- Overview of the website development process
Web Design (UX/UI) – Beginners
Web design (UX / UI) is a prerequisite for page life. It is the presentation of information in a visual way in order to achieve the best user experience and to maximize its convenience and benefits. The web designer must ensure not only an attractive image of the website, informativeness, but also convenience – to combine the provided information, images and navigation: in other words, feel the user needs. Eye-pleasing and user-friendly website web design is definitely part of a successful image.
1360€Average salary of a UX / UI designer in Lithuania
83%UX / UI designers in Lithuania are satisfied with their job
95%Students successfully complete a UX / UI course
- 1 theme
- 2 theme
- 3 theme
- 4 theme
- 5 theme
- 6 theme
- 7 theme
- 8 theme
- 9 theme
- An overview of alternatives, the benefits of XD
- Key features
- Specialized features for UI development
- Vector graphic design, Bezier curves
- Prototyping functionality
- Font classification, properties
- Text layout rules
- Font selection, adjustment, trends
User Interface (UI)
- Website structure, the most common page elements
- Button anatomy
- Anatomy of input fields and shapes
Artistic means of art
- Basics of composition
- Color theory
- Contrast, rhythm, texture, etc.
- Standard functions, typography
- Layer Styles, Clipping Mask, Layer Mask, Blending Modes, Smart Object
- Crop items from photos
- Basics of photo retouching
Improving the user experience (UX)
- UX basics
- UX laws
- UX improvement methods and processes
- Mobile devices UX
Introduction to programming
- Website technical structure and operating principles: content management systems, databases, servers.
- Overview of programming languages
- Website idea formulation, structure planning, user analysis
- Sketching (Wireframe)
- Design development
- Adapting the developed design to a mobile device
Our team of lecturers is a mixture of different IT specialists. Some, like superheroes 🦸, take Top positions in their companies during the day and respond to student calls in the evenings, while others work as freelancers, juggling between clients and students on a daily basis. But they are all 100% ready with the knowledge and experience to help you!🧑🎓
Senior Business Consultant UX-Design @ergon.design GmbH
We offer so many different payout options and benefits that we have created a fee calculator for you to calculate your abilities yourself - just like in a bank. 💸
- Pay by installments – 50 €/month
100% UZT funding
- Funding from the Employment Service allows retraining for those working and acquiring new competencies for those not working!
- Extracurricular scholarships can be awarded to studying students.
Pay when you get employed!
- Monthly fee – 10% of Net income, with the possibility of a payment holiday of up to 5 months.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We invite you to contact us by email email@example.com
For open job positions, you can inquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to direct you to companies that are looking for specialists. *After receiving an offer, we cannot 100% guarantee that the company will hire you, as it very much depends on how you will represent yourself during the job interview.